Saturday 28 October 2017

It's curtains for me again



Lovely talented friend Val has been at it again upcycling curtains into new outfits for me.



It was Val herself who spotted the potential for this curtain and quickly grabbed it knowing I’d love it.
The stripey top, scarf and waistcoat are charity shop finds.



The M&S blazer I found for £5 in Todmorden last year. 



Stitched wristband by the very talented and lovely Hens Teeth - Viv Sliwka.
www.hensteethart.com
The suspender brooch on my jacket is one of  Viv’s too.
She also holds some fantastic workshops

Silver bangles from Kendal based
http://www.carawaysilverjewellery.com/

There's a pinafore dress in the same material as well but I'm saving that for another day

2 comments:

  1. Your friend Val knows you so well! I love how you combined it with the stripy top and the crocheted waistcoat! That suspender brooch is lovely too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val's got a great eye as well as magical sewing hands. That's a fab curtain, Mrs! xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS