Saturday 28 October 2017

The boots are on



I’ve really gone into Autumn mode with my clothes now.
Brooch by Bodkin Creates over on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/bodkincreates/



The scarves are out and  my Fly boots have had a polish ready for a bit of
leaf kicking in the  Dell with my friend



The temperature is starting to drop now and somehow it seems to early or maybe it’s just my state of mind and the thought of closing up the caravan for the season 


Never mind there’s always cosy nights in with the lamps on and some good telly watching 



Have a nice weekend and don’t forget to put your clocks back an hour
I made this brooch myself using a curtain ring, string and beads.
(got a feeling I've told you that before)
and the skirt and top are made by Val using my charity shop find curtains.
The pockets are an old pillowcase

1 comment:

  1. I really love your Fly London boots, maybe I should treat myself to a pair! I've been switching over my wardrobe last weekend, and now I've started on the shoes. I'm quite excited to start wearing my boots! xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS